Stampin' Up! Punches needed:
Ornament for body in brocade blue
1 3/8" Circle for head in brocade blue
1 1/4" Circle for belly in bashful blue
2 Step Bird punch for wings in brocade blue
3/4" Circle for eyes in white
3/8" circle from Punch Pack in bashful blue
1/4" circle for pupils in black
small heart from Heart to Heart for beak in so saffron
pointy petal flower from Boho Blossom for feet in so saffron
flower from Punch Pack in brocade or bashful blue for feathers on head
Assembly of Bird:
1) sponge edges of all brocade and bashful blue pieces with not quite navy ink
2) for feet, cut 2 petals off of the pointy boho blossom flower.
3) sponge edges of saffron pieces with more mustard ink
4) glue the 3/8" blue circles onto 3/4" white circles. Glue black 1/4" circle onto blue circle of eye. Add highlighting with white gel pen. Attach eyes to head with dimensionals.
5) attach beak to head with dimensional
6) glue belly circle onto ornament body.
7) glue feet onto body
8) attach wings to body with dimensionals
9) cut 3 narrow black strips for the feathers on the head. Glue onto back of head and attach flower punches with dimensionals
10) attach head to body with dimensionals
My card was made following the SCS Sketch Challenge #283.