Pieces Needed for Witch:
Ornament in pink pirouette - HEAD
3/8” Circle (itty bitty shapes punch pack) in pink pirouette - EARS
Small Oval in pink pirouette - NECK
Modern Label and little flower (itty bitty punch pack) in pink pirouette - HAND
3 Wide Oval in early espresso - HAIR
2 Wide Oval in black - HAT BRIM
3 Round Tab in black - HAT & CAPE
2 3/8” Scallop Circle (half) in elegant eggplant - DRESS SKIRT
Scallop Circle (half) in elegant eggplant - DRESS SKIRT
Designer Label in elegant eggplant - DRESS BODICE
Label in elegant eggplant - DRESS SLEEVE
Word Window in pumpkin and black - TIGHTS
2 Medium Ovals in black - SHOES
3 Word Windows in soft suede - BROOM STICK
Ornament in more mustard - BROOM
Witch Assembly Instructions:
1) Trim the pieces as shown. Sponge the edges of the eggplant pieces with eggplant ink.
2) Cut one espresso oval into quarters. Fringe cut the edges of the pieces for the hair. Fringe cut the length of the other 2 espresso ovals for the back of the hair.
3) Cut the stem off the pink pirouette ornament. Sponge the edges of the pink pirouette papers with blushing bride ink. Glue the ears onto the head. Stamp the face onto face. Color whites of eyes with a uniball gel ink pen. Use a blender pen and suede ink to add a little color to the iris of the eyes. Sponge a little pink pirouette ink onto the cheeks. Glue fringed hair pieces onto top of head. Trim away excess on top of head.
4) Glue 2 fringed ovals together and glue onto back of head at the top (leave open towards the bottom)
5) Glue 2 black ovals together to form hat brim. Glue hat top onto brim. Glue hat onto back of head.
6) Glue neck onto head at a slight angle. Glue dress bodice onto back of neck at a slight angle.
7) Attach scallop circle half onto large scallop half with dimensional to create skirt. Glue skirt onto bottom of bodice. Trim the length of the sleeve and attach to body. Glue hand onto back of sleeve.
8) Sponge edges of cape with white craft ink. Attach cape to front of body with dimensional. Glue cape back onto back of body (slip between back of hair and bodice).
9) Glue suede word windows together for broom stick. Sponge edge with soft suede ink. Round out sharp edges on broom piece. Fringe bottom of broom. Draw detail lines with zig pen. Attach broom head to handle.
10) Cut the black word window into little strips. Glue onto orange word windows. Glue feet onto legs. Glue one leg onto bottom of skirt. Glue broom handle onto back of skirt. Make sure position of handle comes into contact with hand. Glue hand in place. Cut 2 petals off mini flower to create thumb. Glue thumb onto back of broom handle. Glue other leg onto back of skirt.
Treat Box Instructions:
1) Cut 6 x 8 1/2” for box body. Score along the long side at 1/2”, 1 1/2”, 4 1/2”, 5 1/2”. Apply scor tape along the 1/2” score line and tape in place to form a box that is open at the top and bottom.
2) Cut 3 x 5” and score at 1” on each side. Clip the 2 short score lines on each end. Fold the tabs in and tape in place to form an open top box. Glue the box body into this box bottom piece.
3) Cut 2 pieces 3” x 3” for the box top. Glue the pieces on the top front and top back of the box body. Punch the wide oval at the top of each piece. Tie handles together with a ribbon.