Cupid Assembly Instructions:
1) Punch the following pieces using Stampin' Up! punches:
3 Scallop Circles (1 3/4") in So Saffron - HAIR
Ornament in Blushing Bride - HEAD
2 Small Hearts in Blushing Bride - EARS
1 3/4" Circle in Blushing Bride - BELLY
3 Modern Labels in Blushing Bride - ARMS & NECK
4 Medium Ovals in Blushing Bride - SHOULDERS & HANDS
2 Birds from 2 Step Bird in white glitter coated cardstock - WINGS
8 small petals from Blossom Petals (occassions mini) in white glitter cardstock - WINGS
2) Cut one of the scallop circles in half and then one of the halves in half. Trim the top off the ornament and round out the bottom. Round out the bottoms of the small hearts. Stamp the face onto ornament using the Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids (PK-451) stamp set and black Staz On pad. Add white to eyes with uni-ball white gel pen. Color in mouth with black zig and color tongue with red marker. Add blush to cheeks with stipple brush and regal rose ink.
3) Sponge the edges of all blushing bride pieces with blushing bride ink. Sponge edges of all saffron pieces with more mustard ink. Glue ears onto head. Glue 1/4 scallop circle pieces onto head as shown. Trim away excess along the top of the head.
4) Glue other half of scallop circle onto back top of head. Glue neck onto head. Glue 2 full scallop circles onto back of head & neck. Glue medium ovals onto top of modern label arm pieces. Glue head/neck onto body. Attach arms to back of body with dimensionals. Glue petals onto birds to form wings. Attach wings to back of body with dimensionals.
5) Fold 2 medium ovals in half and attach to ends of arms. You can place objects in the hands and glue the ovals closed. I cut 2 narrow strips of glitter cardstock and attached small hearts onto the ends to create arrows. I also added a small heart to the chest. Attach cupid to back of mailbox or back of other box or packaging.