Inspired by Stamping has a 15% off special on the bundle of 4 new sets. All of them were made to coordinate with each other and would be a great addition to your collection! Free shipping on orders of $20 or more, no coupon code needed. Check out the new collection of satin ribbons, crochet trim and washi tape.
Sweet Ginger Instructions:
all punches, card stock and ink from Stampin' Up! (unless noted)
Punch the following pieces:
(2) Small Ovals from creamy caramel - LEGS
(2) 1/2" Circles from creamy caramel - HANDS
(1) 1-1/4" Circle from creamy caramel - HEAD
(1) Extra Large Oval from creamy caramel - BODY
(1) Cupcake Builder from shimmery white - HAT
(2) 3/8" Circles (itty bitty shapes pack) from pink pirouette - CHEEKS
(2) teardrop punches (Martha Stewart) from Early Espresso - EYES
Sponge edges of all creamy caramel pieces with chocolate chip ink. Glue cheeks and eyes onto face. Add highlights to eyes with uni-ball white gel pen. Attach cupcake top to bottom piece with dimensional to make chef hat and glue onto head. Stamp and cut out sign and attach to body with dimensional. Attach hands to each side of sign with dimensionals. Attach head with dimensional. Glue legs onto body.