Instructions (sorry, no pictures this time):
1) Punch the following pieces for the Bee
- (1) Wide Oval in So Saffron - BODY
- (1) Wide Oval in Basic Black - BODY
- (1) 1-3/8" Circle in Basic Black - HEAD
- (1) 1" Circle in So Saffron - FACE
- (4) Branches from 2-Step Bird in Basic Black - ANTENNA & ARMS
- (1) Word Window in Basic Black - LEGS
- (2) Small hearts from Heart to Heart in Basic Black - FEET
- (2) Wings from 2-Step Bird in Shimmery White - WINGS
- (1) Fiskars 5/16" Oval in Black for Nose (or hand cut 3/8" circle into oval)
- Hand cut Stinger in basic black
- 1/4" x 3" strip of Chocolate Chip for flag pole
- 3/8" Circle in White for flag pole
- (1) Decorative Label in White for flag
- (1) Decorative Label in Cherry Cobbler for flag
- hand cut pieces of Pacific Point for flag
2) Cut the black wide oval into strips. Glue the strips onto the saffron wide oval. Sponge the edges of the wide oval and 1" circle with more mustard ink.
3) Stamp the PK-500 Snow Cuties face onto the 1" circle. Add regal rose ink to cheeks with stipple brush. Add hilights to eyes and hearts to cheeks with unibal white gel pen. Attach nose with glue dot and add small white highlight. Attach face to head with dimensional.
4) Trim off all leaves except one on end of each branch piece. Attach 2 to the head for antenna. Attach head to body with dimensional. Attach other 2 branch pieces to body for arms (curving inward).
5) Cut word window in half and round out ends for legs. Attach small heart feet and round off heels. Attach legs to body (one leg on front of body and other on back). Attach stinger and wings. Add glitter to edges of wings.
6) Cut red decorative label into strips and glue onto white label. Hand cut flag to look like it's waving. Glue blue piece on and add stars with gel pen. Hand cut label to look like waving flag. Attach to flag pole. Attach 3/8" circle on top of pole. Glue pole into hand of bee.
7) For fire crackers, punch 2 word windows (one each cherry & pacific). Punch word window in white and cut off 4 small strips for ends of firecrackers. Hand cut 2 small strips of black for wicks. Punch 2 small flowers from Boho Blossoms in saffron for flames.
8) Create center step card following the instructions HERE. Base of card is Pacific Point with panels in cherry cobbler and white. Glue large stars onto white and emboss with Square Lattice embossing folder. Add glitter to outer edges of stars. Greeting is from Just Buzzin' By stamp set.
9) Attach bee and firecrackers with dimensionals.