Create the card using the Sliding Pop Up Card instructional.
For the punch art cake, you will need the following Stampin' Up! punches:
3/8" circle from the Punch Pack
I used a retired designer series paper. Sorry, I can't remember what it's called. The cardstock colors are real red, bashful blue and old olive. The ribbon is a 5/8" red satin.
1) Layer the 3 tags on top of each other to create the layers. Clip away the top of the green strip tag to even out the sections.
2) Cut away each end of one of the scallop squares for the middle layers of frosting. Cut away one side with a rounded top for the top of the cake.
3) Clip a sliver of old olive cardstock to create the cherry stem.
4) To create the cake stand, cut away a small curve out of the top of the word window. Cut off top corners of the tag punch to create a triangle.
5) Add frosting to cake with dimensionals. Add dazzling diamonds glitter to the frosting.
6) Attach the cherry with a glue dot. Add a little highlight with a uni-ball white gel pen.