Happy Monster Treat Tube Box Tutorial:
All punched pieces are made with Stampin' Up! punches
Decorative Label in so saffron - BODY
1 3/4" Circle in so saffron - BELLY
3 5-Petal Flowers in soft suede - SPIKES
Large Oval in ruby red - BACK
1 3/4" Circle in ruby red - BACK
Wide Oval in ruby red - TAIL
2 Small Ovals in ruby red - TAIL
2 Small Ovals in ruby red - FEET
2 1" Circles in ruby red - LEGS
1 3/8" Circle in ruby red - FACE
Small Oval & Large Oval used for ARMS
2 medium Boho Blossoms in ruby red - PAWS
large Boho Blossom in white - TEETH
Medium Oval in black - MOUTH
4 of the 3/8" Circles (itty bitty punch pack) in black - TOES
3/8" Circle in real red - TONGUE
2 1/2" Circles in white - EYES
2 3/8" Circles in soft suede - EYES
2 1/4" Circles in black - EYES
1) To create face, first punch half of the medium oval in ruby red. Line up the 1 3/8" circle over the top and punch the crescent shape. Round out the flat edges.
2) For the arms, first punch the small oval in ruby red. Line up the large oval over the top of the punched hole and punch the arm as shown. Punch 2 of these. Round out the ends.
3) Punch out the rest of the pieces. Clip one of the small ovals and the large ovals as shown. Clip the petals apart on the 5-Petal flowers. Clip 2 petals off each medium boho blossom to create the paws. Clip off the points on the decorative label. Clip 2 petals of the large boho blossom off to create teeth.
4) Sponge the edges of the ruby red pieces with riding hood red ink. Sponge the edges of the so saffron pieces with more mustard ink. Sponge the edges of the soft suede pieces with soft suede ink.
5) Glue the eye layers together. Add highlights with a white uniball gel pen. Glue teeth onto face piece. Glue the black mouth piece onto back of face piece. Glue on tongue piece and clip away excess. Draw detail with zig pen. Attach eyes to face with dimensionals.
6) Attach belly to body piece with dimensional. Attach face to top of body with dimensional. Glue large oval onto center of 1 3/4" ruby red piece to create the back. Glue the back onto back of saffron body piece.
7) To create the tail, glue the whole small oval onto the wide oval. Glue the clipped small oval onto the small oval. Glue tail onto body. Glue spikes onto top of head, down back and along tail.
8) Glue small ovals onto 1" Cricles for legs/feet. Glue 3/8" circles onto small ovals and clip away excess. Attach front leg onto body with dimensional. Glue back leg onto body.
9) Attach paws to arms with dimensionals. Attach front arm with dimensional and glue on back arm.
10) Create treat tube box following the cutting and assembly instructions HERE. I used nickel coin tubes. Wrap designer papers around the cap rim. Attach 1" punched circle on top of cap. Glue punched bats on tops and sides of caps.
Please visit these other blogs for some great halloween punch art ideas!