Happy Lashes Sliding Pop Up Card instructions:
To create this card, you will need the following pieces of cardstock:
5 3/8" x 4" pop up back piece (marina mist) - layer snowflake print with one end aligned and small border on 3 sides, score at 1 1/2" from the aligned end
5 1/4" x 3 7/8" snowflake print paper
1 1/2" x 9" sliding wrap (shimmery white)
1" x 2 1/2" pop up piece (shimmery white) - score at 1/2" on one end
1" x 2 3/4" card back prop piece (marina mist) - score at 1/2" on each end
1/2" x 1 1/2" pop up prop piece (shimmery white) - score at 1/2" on each end
round tab punch (or substitute) for the pull tab (snowflake print)
Follow the instructions for assembling the above pieces HERE.
Stamp greeting from Peachy Keen Christmas Greeting Words (PK-859)
Supplies needed for the punch art snowman:
Use all Stampin' Up! punches
Wide Oval in shimmery white - body
1 3/4" Circle in shimmery white - body
Ornament in shimmery white - head
Word Window in black - hat brim
Round tab in black - hat top
Round tab in print - hat band
2 Branches from 2 Step Bird in chocolate chip - arms
small heart from Heart to Heart in cherry cobbler
Peachy Keen Happy Lashes stamp set (PK-460) - 1" stamp
1) Attach wide oval to 1 3/4" circle with dimensional. Stamp and color face on ornament. Glue neck of ornament onto back of wide oval.
2) Clip hat band out of punched round tab. Glue onto black round tab. Glue onto back of head. Attach hat brim to front of head with dimensional.
3) Clip leaves on each branch to create stick arms as shown in the above picture. Glue right arm onto back of body and left arm onto front of body. Glue heart onto chest.
4) Tie ribbon around neck (I used old olive taffetta).
5) Attach snowman to pop up piece on card. Tear some pieces of shimmery white and glue to base of snowman for snow. Add Polar White Flower Soft to snow and a little onto the snowman's tongue.