Reindeer Card instructions:
1) Using Stampin' Up! punches, punch out the following pieces:
3 bodies from the 2 Step Owl in Close to Cocoa - HEADS
6 Small Hearts in Close to Cocoa - EARS
3 Medium Ovals in Close to Cocoa - MUZZLES
3 Bats in Creamy Caramel - HORNS
6 of the 1/2" Circles in black - HOOVES
1/2" Circle in glittery red - Rudolph Nose
2) Clip off the feet and horns on the owl pieces. Sponge the edges of all cocoa pieces with chocolate chip ink. For the horns, clip off the head and tail of the bat. Cut away some paper between each bat wing point to create the top of the horns. Cut in half to create 2 horns.
3) Glue a heart on each side of the head for ears. Glue horns onto back of head. Stamp the muzzle with the nose stamp from the Peachy Keen Tear Bear Face Parts (PK-139) stamp set. Stamp the eyes from the same set on each face. Add highlights to eyes and nose with uniball white gel pen. Attach muzzle with dimensional. Trim 1/2" red circle into an oval for Rudolph's nose and attach with dimensional.
4) Cut a small wedge out of each black circle to create hooves. Apply a little highlighting.
5) For card base, cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2". Along the long side, score at 4" & 8". The 1/2" flap will keep the card closed. Add layers of choice onto card. You could try a wood look paper to make it look like a wall where the reindeer are perched. To keep the card closed, I used the crop-a-dile to punch a hole in the center of the flap and attach a jewel brad. Then, punch hole in the lower center of the card front and attach another brade. Loop a piece of cording between the 2 brads.
6) Attach reindeer and hooves with dimensionals to front of card. Tie taffetta ribbon on front.