Click here to visit Lorie's awesome blog.
If you got lost in the hop, here is the list of hoppers.
Bunny and Basket Punch Art Instructions:
1) For the bunny, punch the following pieces out of card stock color of choice (I used Iced Cocoa by Coredinations, Pink Pirouette and Shimmery White by Stampin' Up!):
1 3/8" Circle for Head
Ornament for Body
Blossom Petals for Ears (large petal for outside and small petal for inside)
Medium Ovals for Legs & Feet
3/4" Circles for Paws
2-Step Cupcake for Tail
2) Clip off top of ornament and cut off bottom of 2 medium ovals. Sponge the edges tan colored pieces with cocoa ink. Sponge the edges of pink pieces with regal rose ink. Stamp the Cute & Cuddly face with black Staz On ink. Add white to eyes with unibal white gel pen. Add blush to cheeks with stipple brush and rose ink. Color nose with rose ink and blender pen.
3) Glue ears to head. Attach legs to back of body with dimensionals. Attach feet to legs with dimensionals. Attach paws to front of body with dimensionals. Attach head with dimensionals. Attach tail onto back of body with dimensionals.
4) For the basket, cut 3 strips of creamy caramel card stock 1/4" x 6". Punch or cut one square 1 3/8" x 1 3/8". Use mini glue dots to attach each end of 1/4" strips on the square (make sure to not adhere the strips in the middle. Clip off the excess strip pieces from the square. Turn the square 90 degrees and adhere 3 more strips. For the first strip, slide the strip under the first strip on the square then over the middle and under the 3rd strip. For the next strip, start at the top then under the middle strip and on top of the third. For the last strip, weave it on like the first. Clip off excess strip pieces. The finished square should look like a woven basket. Corner round punch the 2 bottom corners. Take excess strip pieces and cut to 2 3/4" length. Fold in half and round out the unfolded ends to form a basket handle. Make 2 of these. Sponge the edges of basket and handle with cocoa ink.
6) Die cut 2 strips of light green glitter paper and 2 strips dark moss glitter paper (Peachy Keen) using the grass Dienamics die from My Favorite Things. Round out the ends of the other 5 heart halves to create eggs. Die cut clouds in Shimmery White card stock using Dienamics die from My Favorite Things.
1) Cut and score the following pieces for the sliding pop up card:
Card Base - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Certainly Celery
Pop Up Back - 4" x 5 3/8" Baja Breeze scored at 1 1/2"
Prop for Pop Up Back - 1" x 2 3/4" Baja Breeze scored at 1/2" on each end
Sliding Wrap - 1 1/2" x 9" Certainly Celery designer series paper (or other celery colored paper)
Pop Up Back for Bunny - 1" x 3" Baja Breeze scored at 1"
Pop Up Mechanism for Bunny - 1/2" x 2" Baja Breeze scored at 1/2" on each end
Pop Up Back for Basket - 1" x 1 1/2" Baja Breeze scored at 1/2"
Pop Up Mechanism for Basket - 1/2" x 1 1/2" Baja Breeze scored at 1/2" on each end
2) For assembly of the card, follow the basic instructions for the sliding pop up card HERE. If you are more of a visual learner, you can view the video HERE. When you get to step 4, place the pop up back for bunny on the right and pop up back for basket on the left. The pop up bunny piece will be 1/2" in front of the pop up basket piece as shown in the picture below.
3) Once the pop up card is constructed, you can add the embellishments and piecings. Glue grass pieces along back. Cut to fit around the pop up mechanisms. Attach basket to left pop up backing. Attach darker green grass to front of basket. Place 2 eggs onto front of grass and attach another strip of lighter green grass over the top. Attach a strip of darker grass onto right pop up backing. Attach bunny and then attach a piece of light green grass. Add eggs and then another piece of light green grass.
4) Punch the Round Tab punch for the pull tab. Attach to celery card base. Stamp greeting on celery base were it will show when the card is slid open.