You will need the following punched pieces:
Scallop Circle punch in Sage Shadown - BODY (I used a glitter coated paper for my sample)
2 of the 3/4" Circle Punch in Pretty in Pink - HANDS
Ornament Punch in Pretty in Pink (or SUBSTITUTE) - HEAD
Full Heart in Black - ANTENNA
Heart of Hearts in Sage Shadow - ANTENNA (I used glitter coated paper)
1/2" Circle in Sage Shadow - NOSE (I used glitter coated paper)
Boho Blossoms in Creamy Caramel - HAIR (I used a gold glitter coated paper)
Modern Label in Pretty in Pink - FEET
Teardrops in Black (or Boho Blossoms)- EYES
You will need the following other supplies for the card:
To The Nines Designer Series Paper (or other paper of choice)
Close to Cocoa cardstock
Sage Shadow cardstock
Sahara Sand cardstock
All About U stamp set
Pretty in Pink ink pad & stamp sponge
Detail black zip pen, white uniball gel pen
Chocolate Chip stampin write marker
Chocolate Chip ink pad (or you could use the marker)
Dimensionals and adhesive
1) For the antenna, punch the Full Heart in black as shown. Line up the heart over the punched hole and punch out antenna as shown. Cut the full heart piece in half for 2 antenna.
2) Punch the modern label in pretty in pink. Cut it in half and round out the sharp edges to create the feet. Sponge the edge of all pretty in pink pieces with pretty in pink ink.
3) Punch 2 of the large boho blossoms out of glitter gold cardstock. Both the sage and gold colored glitter papers are from the DCWV Mariposa paper stack. Cut one boho blossom in half and cut 2 of the petals off each half for the hair on hands.
4) Punch 2 small hearts from Heart to Heart for antenna. Trim the 1/2" Circle into an oval for nose.
5) Glue ornament head to scallop circle. Glue on teardrop eyes and add detailing with black zig pen and white uniball gel pen. Attach nose and hair with dimensional. Attach hair to hands with dimensionals. Glue antenna onto head. The above picture doesn't show the feet attached. Add toe details to feet with zig pen and glue feet onto body.
6) Run the brush tip of the cocoa marker around the outer edges of the U stamp. Stamp onto print paper and cut out U. Attach to alien body with dimensionals. Position hands so they are holding the U and attach with dimensionals.
Card Cutting Dimensions:
8 1/2 x 5 1/2 close to cocoa for card base
4 1/8" x 5 3/8" sage shadow layer
4" x 5 1/4" artichoke paisley print
4" x 1" sahara sand print, 4 1/8" x 1 1/8" close to cocoa cardstock back layer
1 3/4" x 3 /12" cocoa check print, 1 7/8" x 3 5/8" sahara sand cardstock back layer