You need the following Stampin' Up! Punches:
1 3/8" Circle in More Mustard - HEAD
3/4" Circle in More Mustard - EARS & PAWS
1/2" Circle in So Saffron - EARS
Small Oval in So Saffron - MUZZLE
small heart from Heart to Heart in Pink Pirouette - NOSE
Extra Large Fancy Flower in Really Rust - MANE
Extra Large Two Step Bird in More Mustard - TAIL
1 3/4" Circle in More Mustard - BODY
Teardrops for eyes (see HERE for details).
More Mustard ink pad
Dusty Durango ink pad
Well Scripted stamp set
Dusty Durango cardstock
Very Vanilla cardstock
DCWV Rustic paper stack
Dusty Durango polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Lion Assembly Instructions:
- Sponge the jumbo flowers with dusty durango ink. Sponge the mustard and saffron pieces with mustard ink.
- To make the lion tail, clip the leaves off of the floral stem from the jumbo bird punch. Attach the bird wing onto the end of the stem with a dimensional.
- Glue the 1/2" circles onto the 3/4" circles for the ears. Glue onto the back of the head. Attach the small oval onto the face with dimensionals. Attach the small heart with dimensional onto muzzle. Glue teardrop eyes on. Add white highlighting with uni-ball white gel pen. Draw on brows, lashes and mouth with black zig pen.
- Glue the 2 jumbo flowers together to make the mane. Glue the body piece onto back of mane. Attach the head with dimensionals.
- For card front, cut dusty durango cardstock 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". Layer floral print 5 3/8" x 4 1/8". Cut a piece of striped paper 4 1/8" x 4 1/8" and cut corner to corner. Cut the 2 triangles in half. Pick the 2 triangles that have the pattern going in the same direction and attach to the front of the card.
- For the sign, cut a piece of very vanilla 2 1/2" x 1 1/2". Cut dusty durango layer 2 5/8" x 1 5/8". Stamp greeting with dusty durango ink.
- Cut a piece of floral print for inside of card 2" x 5 3/8". Tie ribbon around top of floral print and tie a knot. This will stop the card from sliding down on the easel. Base of the card for the easel is dusty durango cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Scored on long side at 4 1/4" & 6 3/8" to create easel.