Sunday, January 3, 2010
New Years Baby
Ornament in blush blossom for head
Wide Oval in blush blossom for body
1 3/4" Circle in blush blossom for belly
Small Oval in blush blossom for feet
3/4" Circle in blush blossom for hands
1/4" Circle in blush blossom for toes
1/2" Circle in pirouette pink for cheeks
Small Oval in blush blossom for arms
1/2" Circle in blush blossom for ear & nose
1 3/4" Circle in white for diaper
Large Oval in black for top hat
Round Tab in black for top hat
Modern Label in soft sky for sign
teardrop punch in black for eyes (martha stewart or fiskars)
1) For feet, cut small oval in half and then round out sharp corners. Glue 5 of the 1/4" circles on each foot for toes. Overlap the circles. Sponge edges of toes and feet with pirouette pink ink. Color on highlights with blender pen and pink pirouette ink.
2) Punch large oval in white. Line up 1 3/4" circle over the top of the punched hole and punch the diaper. Glue onto 1 3/4" blush blossom belly. Draw on belly button and add highlight with pink pirouette and blender.
3) Sponge wide oval, ornament, small ovals and 3/4" circles with pink pirouette. Attach belly to wide oval body with dimensional. Glue feet onto belly. Glue arms onto body.
4) Stamp and punch new year sign. Glue onto belly. Attach hands with dimensionals.
5) Trim 1/2" circle (blush blossom) into an oval for nose. Sponge with pink and attach nose to face with dimensional. Glue on cheeks and ear. Draw on mouth, eyelashes and eyebrows with black zig pen. Add highlights to eyes, nose and cheeks with white uni-bal gel pen.
6) Cut black round tab in half. Cut off rounded lip at bottom of tab piece so that both sides are straight. Punch a tab in red (you don't need the whole tab). Clip away a strip for the top hat. Attach top of hat to large oval rim with dimensional. Glue hat to head. Glue head onto body (use the ornament top as the "neck")
Card dimensions are as follows:
Card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" in riding hood red
Bassill Bling paper in Sparkle color 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Glitter cardstock for scallop border -1" x 5 3/" (then punch with scallop border punch)
Sei designer papers (my wooly scarf collection) 4 squares - 2" x 1 1/4" in size (2 stripe and 2 dots)
riding hood red taffeta ribbon
I hope you all can follow these instructions. I couldn't find my camera and I didn't want to go searching for it.