Build a Bear Notes Holder
Build a Bear Eissel Card
It's amazing how you can make something so much better by adding some punches! You will need the following Stampin' Up! punches:
1 3/8" Circle for the head
3/4" Circle for outer ears
1/2" Circle for inner ears
Small oval for muzzle
Ornament for belly (or ornament substitute)
Heart to Heart (small heart) for nose
2 teardrop eyes (if you don't have a teardrop punch, see teardrop substitute)
Sizzix Build-a-Bear die (Stampin' Up!)
Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel carstocks
Basic black for eyes and nose
chocolate chip ink pad and sponge
uni-ball white gel pen, zig detail black pen
dimensionals, mono liquid glue
- Clip off the top of the ornament and round out the bottom. Sponge the edges of all cocoa and caramel pieces with chocolate chip ink pad.
- Attach belly to body with dimensionals
- Glue ears onto head (line up the ears on the die to the 3/4" circles for placement).
- Glue heart onto small oval. Clip away top of heart. Attach muzzle to face with dimensional.
- Glue eyes on and add detailing with gel pen and zig.
- Attach face to head with dimensionals.
- Add ribbons, etc. You could punch a heart and attach to chest like original die. I left that off.