Stampin' Up! Punches Needed:
Build-a-Bear Sizzix die - Blush Blossom for body
1 3/8" Circle - Blush Blossom for face & chocolate chip for hair
1/2" Circle - Blush Blossom for ears and nose
Scallop Circle - chocolate chip for pony tails & pretty in pink print for skirt
teardrop (or teardrop substitute) - in black for eyes
Ornament - rose red print for shirt
3/4" Circle - rose red print for sleeves
Word Window - white for waist band
Full Heart - rose red for shirt
Heart to Heart - pretty in pink for hair bows
1/4" Circle - pretty in pink print for hair bows
- Die cut build a bear out of blush blossom cardstock. Clip off the ears and hair. Trim one of the 1/2" circles into an oval for the nose. Punch 2 of the 1/2" circles for ears. Sponge edges of all blush blossom pieces with pretty in pink ink.
- Attach nose with dimensional. Glue on ears. Glue on teardrop eyes. Add detailing with uni-ball white gel pen and zig detail black pen. Attach face to head with dimensional.
- For hair, cut 1 3/8" chocolate circle in half. Clip on edge to create bangs. Clip scallop circles as shown for ponytails. Sponge chocolate pieces with chocolate chip ink. Glue bangs and ponytails to head.
- For hair bow, glue 2 small hearts on each side of 1/4" circle. Make 2 bows and use a glue dot to attach to ponytails.
- For the shirt, glue the full heart on top of the ornament. Attach to body. Turn body over and clip away excess.
- Clip away bottom of each 3/4" circle for sleeves. Glue sleeves onto blouse.
- Glue 2 word windows together for waistband of skirt. Cut scallop circle in half and glue onto waist band. Glue skirt onto blouse, turn over and clip away excess on each side of the skirt.