I created this fun Hershey Nugget box with a coordinating card. I wrote out the instructions below for anyone that is interested. Be sure to head over to the challenge site to see some more fun Anything Goes projects by the design team HERE.
BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!
I'm giving away a prize! Leave a comment to enter my random drawing for a free Cottage Cutz die called Herby. This little guy was my design contribution to Peachy Keen. I hope you love him as much as I do!
Treat Box Instructions:
- Cut a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of basic black card stock.
- Score at 5/8" on all 4 sides.
- Clip on a score line at each corner to form tabs
- Apply adhesive to tabs and secure in place to form box bottom.
- Wrap 6 Hershey Nugget candies with designer papers 1" x 3" and place in box.
- Cut a 5-5/16" x 4-1/16" piece of window sheet (acetate).
- Score at 5/8" on all 4 sides and assemble top like bottom.
- Tie ribbon around box to keep lid in place.